Precautionary measures regarding the COVID-19 pandemic
The health and safety of our patients and colleagues is top priority in our clinic. Therefore, we kindly ask everyone to consider and adhere to the following precautionary measures:
- Before entry, using hand sanitizer is recommended.
- In our clinic, wearing a mask that covers the mouth and nose completely is mandatory.
- Only patients may remain in the waiting room, staying at least 1.5 meters apart.
- In case a patient arrives with a companion, the companion should kindly wait outside.
- Due to the current circumstances, we kindly ask expectant fathers to wait outside as well.
We appreciate that you consider and adhere to the above guidelines for the sake of the health of our environment and colleagues.
Dr. Tamás Nyirády